Graduate Junction has been showing up on other education blogs and looks promising for grad students and postdoc researchers who’d like to network with peers around the world. A description of the Graduate Junction from their about page:
The Graduate Junction has a bold vision to bring together Masters, Doctoral and Postdoctoral researchers from across disciplines and around the world to create an online global research community. The Graduate Junction has two central aims: 1) To provide researchers with an easy way of meeting and discussing their research interests with others in a global and multi-disciplinary environment, and 2) To provide comprehensive searchable listings of information relevant to the graduate research community.
- Google Glass for Teaching & Learning: Part I- What can I do with Glass?
- Michael Feldstein to Deliver Keynote Address at 2014 CIT Instructional Technology Showcase – Register Now!
- Box: Collaboration at Duke Gets a Facelift
- Fall Teaching and Learning Seminars
- Get New Ideas for Teaching with CIT’s “Visit a Classroom” Program
- Three-Part Webinar on Digital Badging
- Community Teaching Assistants: Coursera’s Student Warriors