Graduate Junction has been showing up on other education blogs and looks promising for grad students and postdoc researchers who’d like to network with peers around the world. A description of the Graduate Junction from their about page:
The Graduate Junction has a bold vision to bring together Masters, Doctoral and Postdoctoral researchers from across disciplines and around the world to create an online global research community. The Graduate Junction has two central aims: 1) To provide researchers with an easy way of meeting and discussing their research interests with others in a global and multi-disciplinary environment, and 2) To provide comprehensive searchable listings of information relevant to the graduate research community.
- Learning Analytics Discussion Group: Coursera MOOC Data
- Distance Education Special Interest Group, Fall 2014
- MPS: New Office Hours
- Thompson Writing Program (TWP) DukeWrites Enrichment Suite for International Students (ESIS)
- Full Schedule for CIT Instructional Technology Showcase Now Available – Register by October 9th!
- Flipping the Classroom Fellowship: Working in Groups
- Catching Up with English Composition MOOC Students: A Follow-Up Study