Graduate Junction has been showing up on other education blogs and looks promising for grad students and postdoc researchers who’d like to network with peers around the world. A description of the Graduate Junction from their about page:
The Graduate Junction has a bold vision to bring together Masters, Doctoral and Postdoctoral researchers from across disciplines and around the world to create an online global research community. The Graduate Junction has two central aims: 1) To provide researchers with an easy way of meeting and discussing their research interests with others in a global and multi-disciplinary environment, and 2) To provide comprehensive searchable listings of information relevant to the graduate research community.
- Marine Megafauna: By the Numbers
- Marine Megafauna MOOC and the Public Library of Science (PLoS) collection
- Human Physiology Session 3: Student Survey Results
- “Transforming the Teaching and Learning Environment” PASSHE Online Conference
- Connect with Fellow Duke Community Distance Educators and Support Staff
- 2014 NMC Horizon report outlines teaching and learning trends
- Medical Neuroscience Session 2: Who Enrolled and Why?