Talk with Julie Reynolds about using video to teach writing, Julie Perco about teaching with Second Life, Len White or Lucy Haagen about mobile devices, Victoria Szabo or Alex Glass or Peter Haff about using mapping in your course and student Jennifer Kim about effective blog assignments.
Learn how your colleagues have used VoiceThread or iTunesU (or find out what these are). And more!
Register now to reserve your space.
Andrea helps faculty use technology effectively and efficiently in their teaching. She works primarily with scientists, using her biology background, love of science and teaching experience. Her current enthusiasms include online science education, active learning (especially team-based learning) and assessment.
- Distance Education Interest Group Meetings
- Using Online Discussions to Encourage Critical Thinking
- How Biomedical Engineering Students Learn Statistics
- Checking in on the Flipped Classroom Fellows
- “9/11 and Its Aftermath” Finishes Its Run on Coursera
- New Blog For Language Instructors
- 2013 International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning sessions online