In conjunction with the ISSOTL 2013 conference being held in Raleigh in early October, Elon University’s Center for Engaged Learning is also hosting ISSOTL Online 2013, a free online seminar running September 9-28, 2013. ISSOTL Online 2013 features three complementary strands:
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Foundations,
- Student Voices in SoTL, and
- Studying and Designing for Transfer.
It will include synchronous and asynchronous conversations, as well as videos and featured readings, but no assessments. The seminar is open to anyone, whether attending the Raleigh conference or not.
Amy plans, implements and assesses faculty development programs for the improvement of teaching and learning, provides programs and resources designed to increase understanding of the teaching-learning process and manages personnel and other resources for the Center for Instructional Technology. Her interests are in course and program design, curriculum mapping, assessment, engaging teaching strategies for student learning, and e-textbooks, e-readers and open learning materials.
- 9 Haiku About Ed Tech by CIT Staff
- Kaltura Media Gallery Files Expire 7/1/2015
- “That’s Awesome!” – Engaging Audiences for Your Organization
- “That’s Awesome!” – Competitive Strategy
- “That’s Awesome!” — Expert Interviews Enhance Learning
- “That’s Awesome!”–Cybersecurity and Its 10 Domains
- Duke Launches New MOOC: Foundational Neuroscience for Perception and Action