Language Teaching and Technology is a new blog I’ve started to communicate with language instructors here at Duke (and beyond). It features descriptions of apps particularly suited for language teaching, links to resources on the web, posts about what I am reading, event announcements, and interesting teaching ideas. Please bookmark it now and visit often.
Elise Mueller is the consultant for the language departments at Duke. Her goal is to help instructors explore the best ways to support language acquisition through technology. As a member of Sakai group, Elise leads training sessions, troubleshoots technical issues, and develops documentation of the support site. More recently, she has assisted faculty with the planning and development of Coursera courses. Her interests include using multimedia in the classroom, emerging models of higher education and e-learning, and experiential learning.
- Kaltura Media Gallery Files Expire 7/1/2015
- “That’s Awesome!” – Engaging Audiences for Your Organization
- “That’s Awesome!” – Competitive Strategy
- “That’s Awesome!” — Expert Interviews Enhance Learning
- “That’s Awesome!”–Cybersecurity and Its 10 Domains
- Duke Launches New MOOC: Foundational Neuroscience for Perception and Action
- “That’s Awesome!” — Intro to Classical Music