Learn more about mobile learning, emerging technologies, best practices for teaching online, and more by attending the 5th annual “Transforming the Teaching and Learning Environment” virtual (online) conference hosted by the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. CIT has obtained an institutional registration for the conference, and individuals at Duke can obtain the login information by emailing email@example.com.
The online conference begins Wednesday 2/5/2014 with a pre-conference plenary session at 1:30 pm EST. The bulk of the conference is comprised of 60 one-hour online sessions scheduled between 2/10 and 2/21. Review the session schedule and plan to join as many of the sessions as you find interesting!
Amy plans, implements and assesses faculty development programs for the improvement of teaching and learning, provides programs and resources designed to increase understanding of the teaching-learning process and manages personnel and other resources for the Center for Instructional Technology. Her interests are in course and program design, curriculum mapping, assessment, engaging teaching strategies for student learning, and e-textbooks, e-readers and open learning materials.
- Quick Tips – Using WordPress in Your Course
- Lynda.com added two new online courses
- Rethinking Student Feedback
- “That’s Awesome!” — Globalizing Higher Education
- “That’s Awesome!” — Medical Neuroscience
- “That’s Awesome!” — Child Nutrition and Cooking
- Applications Being Accepted for Summer-Fall 2015 Active Learning CIT Faculty Fellowship Program