Learn more about mobile learning, emerging technologies, best practices for teaching online, and more by attending the 5th annual “Transforming the Teaching and Learning Environment” virtual (online) conference hosted by the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. CIT has obtained an institutional registration for the conference, and individuals at Duke can obtain the login information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online conference begins Wednesday 2/5/2014 with a pre-conference plenary session at 1:30 pm EST. The bulk of the conference is comprised of 60 one-hour online sessions scheduled between 2/10 and 2/21. Review the session schedule and plan to join as many of the sessions as you find interesting!
Amy plans, implements and assesses faculty development programs for the improvement of teaching and learning, provides programs and resources designed to increase understanding of the teaching-learning process and manages personnel and other resources for the Center for Instructional Technology. Her interests are in course and program design, curriculum mapping, assessment, engaging teaching strategies for student learning, and e-textbooks, e-readers and open learning materials.
- Spring Teaching and Learning Seminars
- Flipping the Classroom Fellowship: Authentic Learning in the Humanities
- Call for Proposals Seeks Innovative Online Education Projects
- DE SIG @ Duke December Session to Focus on Global Distance Education
- Flipping the Classroom Fellowship: Effectively Using Video
- Google Geo Tools in Education
- Duke Digital Initiative Call for Proposals Now Open