CIT is seeking presentation proposals for the 2014 Duke Center for Instructional Technology Showcase. The Showcase, which will be held Monday, October 13 (Fall Break) at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club (click for a map), features innovative pedagogical approaches from across Duke’s vibrant teaching and learning community.
To submit a proposal, please complete this short form.
Examples of past presentations can be found on the CIT Showcase website.
Registration, which is free of charge, is also currently open for individuals who wish to attend the Showcase. Click here to register.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or (919)660-5806.
Seth works with faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences in order to help them integrate technology into their classes in a pedagogically meaningful manner. His interests include the educational use of mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.), online course development and delivery, digital video and imagery, and Web 2.0-based educational tools.
- Blending online and on-site activities across campuses
- Spring Teaching and Learning Seminars
- Flipping the Classroom Fellowship: Authentic Learning in the Humanities
- Call for Proposals Seeks Innovative Online Education Projects
- DE SIG @ Duke December Session to Focus on Global Distance Education
- Flipping the Classroom Fellowship: Effectively Using Video
- Google Geo Tools in Education