CIT is seeking presentation proposals for the 2014 Duke Center for Instructional Technology Showcase. The Showcase, which will be held Monday, October 13 (Fall Break) at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club (click for a map), features innovative pedagogical approaches from across Duke’s vibrant teaching and learning community.
To submit a proposal, please complete this short form.
Examples of past presentations can be found on the CIT Showcase website.
Registration, which is free of charge, is also currently open for individuals who wish to attend the Showcase. Click here to register.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com or (919)660-5806.
Seth works with faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences in order to help them integrate technology into their classes in a pedagogically meaningful manner. His interests include the educational use of mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.), online course development and delivery, digital video and imagery, and Web 2.0-based educational tools.
- Google Glass for Teaching & Learning: Part I- What can I do with Glass?
- Michael Feldstein to Deliver Keynote Address at 2014 CIT Instructional Technology Showcase – Register Now!
- Box: Collaboration at Duke Gets a Facelift
- Fall Teaching and Learning Seminars
- Get New Ideas for Teaching with CIT’s “Visit a Classroom” Program
- Three-Part Webinar on Digital Badging
- Community Teaching Assistants: Coursera’s Student Warriors