Graduate Junction has been showing up on other education blogs and looks promising for grad students and postdoc researchers who’d like to network with peers around the world. A description of the Graduate Junction from their about page:
The Graduate Junction has a bold vision to bring together Masters, Doctoral and Postdoctoral researchers from across disciplines and around the world to create an online global research community. The Graduate Junction has two central aims: 1) To provide researchers with an easy way of meeting and discussing their research interests with others in a global and multi-disciplinary environment, and 2) To provide comprehensive searchable listings of information relevant to the graduate research community.
- CIT takes the Showcase downtown!
- Conference on Teaching Large Classes (July 21, 2016)
- Could A Student Have Guessed Their Way To Success On Your Last Exam?
- Accessibility 101: Making Your Instructional Videos More Accessible
- Active learning techniques in small seminar classes
- New Research on MOOCs
- Ready Player One Discussion