Discover useful tools in Sakai through pictures and links.
At the top of a tool, use the Reset button to return to the main screen. Click the question mark to read about the tool.
See your site through your students’ eyes. View Site As Student is in the top right corner of your screen.
Want to correct Assignments offline? Find out more.
Question Pools can be reused for tests in any course. Get started now.
Would you like to see more? Browse the videos on the Sakai Support site.
Elise Mueller is the consultant for the language departments at Duke. Her goal is to help instructors explore the best ways to support language acquisition through technology. As a member of Sakai group, Elise leads training sessions, troubleshoots technical issues, and develops documentation of the support site. More recently, she has assisted faculty with the planning and development of Coursera courses. Her interests include using multimedia in the classroom, emerging models of higher education and e-learning, and experiential learning.
- Kahoot! as Formative Assessment
- When is a Selfie More than a Selfie?
- “That’s Awesome!” – Keeping Attention in Online Videos
- Coursera Pilots On-Demand Student Engagement Features
- That’s Awesome! Interactive Strategies for Engaging with Art
- “That’s Awesome!” – Foundational Neuroscience for Perception and Action
- Faculty Summer Book Club