Duke faculty, staff and students now can use a suite of new collaboration services, powered by Cisco WebEx technologies, to connect with others and share information across the university and health system.
The services include Concourse, an enterprise collaboration platform that brings together video, voice, instant messaging, presence and web conferencing into a single, integrated user experience; WebEx Meeting Lite, a free and convenient way to initiate “one-click” audio/video conferencing; and WebEx Meeting, which allows users to connect as many as 1,000 participants via telephone, computer audio and web videoconferencing
For more information, see the OIT announcement about the new services.
Randy A. Riddle consults with faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences on integrating technology into teaching. He has been a CIT consultant since 2000. His professional interests include e-learning, social networking, online productivity tools, video and multimedia, and visualization. Randy's current work includes management of the CIT's Faculty Fellows program, consulting on Coursera course design and exploring areas such as e-textbook authoring. His other interests outside of work include restoration of vintage recording formats and broadcasting and film history. He volunteers for the Old Time Radio Researchers Group and maintains an ongoing blog on radio history research.
- 2015 CIT Showcase Schedule and Keynote Speaker
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Sakai
- Discuss cheating at the CIT’s November book club
- CIT Showcase 2015 – Register Now! Accepting Session Proposals Through Sept. 16
- MOOC Design Lessons From The Trenches
- Gain new perspectives on teaching with CIT’s Visit a Classroom program
- 2015 CIT Showcase Website is Now Available! (Register to Attend/Submit a Session Proposal)