Learn more about mobile learning, emerging technologies, best practices for teaching online, and more by attending the 5th annual “Transforming the Teaching and Learning Environment” virtual (online) conference hosted by the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. CIT has obtained an institutional registration for the conference, and individuals at Duke can obtain the login information by emailing email@example.com.
The online conference begins Wednesday 2/5/2014 with a pre-conference plenary session at 1:30 pm EST. The bulk of the conference is comprised of 60 one-hour online sessions scheduled between 2/10 and 2/21. Review the session schedule and plan to join as many of the sessions as you find interesting!
Amy plans, implements and assesses faculty development programs for the improvement of teaching and learning, provides programs and resources designed to increase understanding of the teaching-learning process and manages personnel and other resources for the Center for Instructional Technology. Her interests are in course and program design, curriculum mapping, assessment, engaging teaching strategies for student learning, and e-textbooks, e-readers and open learning materials.
- Gain new perspectives on teaching with CIT’s Visit a Classroom program
- 2015 CIT Showcase Website is Now Available! (Register to Attend/Submit a Session Proposal)
- Flipped classrooms at Duke: Chemistry 201 Spring 2015
- Creating a Blended Learning Environment
- Accessibility 101: Contrast and Readability
- MOOCs Are Reaching the Underserved
- Kahoot! as Formative Assessment