CIT is seeking presentation proposals for the 2014 Duke Center for Instructional Technology Showcase. The Showcase, which will be held Monday, October 13 (Fall Break) at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club (click for a map), features innovative pedagogical approaches from across Duke’s vibrant teaching and learning community.
To submit a proposal, please complete this short form.
Examples of past presentations can be found on the CIT Showcase website.
Registration, which is free of charge, is also currently open for individuals who wish to attend the Showcase. Click here to register.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)660-5806.
Seth works with faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences in order to help them integrate technology into their classes in a pedagogically meaningful manner. His interests include the educational use of mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.), online course development and delivery, digital video and imagery, and Web 2.0-based educational tools.
- MOOC Design Lessons From The Trenches
- Gain new perspectives on teaching with CIT’s Visit a Classroom program
- 2015 CIT Showcase Website is Now Available! (Register to Attend/Submit a Session Proposal)
- Flipped classrooms at Duke: Chemistry 201 Spring 2015
- Creating a Blended Learning Environment
- Accessibility 101: Contrast and Readability
- MOOCs Are Reaching the Underserved