CIT is seeking presentation proposals for the 2014 Duke Center for Instructional Technology Showcase. The Showcase, which will be held Monday, October 13 (Fall Break) at the Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club (click for a map), features innovative pedagogical approaches from across Duke’s vibrant teaching and learning community.
To submit a proposal, please complete this short form.
Examples of past presentations can be found on the CIT Showcase website.
Registration, which is free of charge, is also currently open for individuals who wish to attend the Showcase. Click here to register.
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (919)660-5806.
Seth works with faculty in the Humanities and Social Sciences in order to help them integrate technology into their classes in a pedagogically meaningful manner. His interests include the educational use of mobile devices (phones, tablets, etc.), online course development and delivery, digital video and imagery, and Web 2.0-based educational tools.
- CIT Spring Book Club: Randy Bass’s “Open and Integrative”
- Teaching Insights for New Duke Faculty
- DE SIG@Duke: Arizona State University’s Innovation and Online Unit: EdPlus at ASU
- New Models for Teaching Using Coursera Groups
- Using Digital Case Studies in Teaching
- Three Hacks to Make Sakai Easier
- Highlights from the 2016 CIT Showcase