Welcome to the Center for Instructional Technology Showcase!
The CIT Showcase is a free one-day conference which celebrates creativity and innovation in using technology in education at Duke with presentations and demonstrations by Duke faculty and staff.
This year’s Showcase will feature:
- a wide variety of presentations
- exciting faculty discussions
- a new, interactive afternoon session featuring demonstrations by faculty using technology in teaching
- Keynote by Sarah “Intellagirl” Robbins: “Pedagogy before technology: Exploring and applying tomorrow’s technology with today’s students” (see recording here).
- opportunities to try out some Web 2.0 technologies hands-on at the CIT booth
- instructional technology vendors
- breakfast and lunch for pre-registered attendees!
See the full schedule
The Instructional Technology Showcase 2008 is supported by: