Welcome to the 9th Center for Instructional Technology Showcase!
The CIT Showcase is a free one-day conference which celebrates creativity and innovation in using technology in education at Duke with presentations and demonstrations by Duke faculty and staff.
- meet faculty colleagues in other disciplines,
- get new ideas for their own teaching,
- get questions about teaching and technology answered in informal sessions,
- learn from other faculty at Duke about what works best to support student learning,
- take advantage of a great teaching development opportunity at a convenient location and low cost,
- come by for all or part of the day due to the “modular” schedule.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This year’s Showcase will feature:
- a wide variety of presentations
- exciting faculty discussions
- an interactive afternoon session featuring demonstrations by faculty using technology in teaching
- Keynote speaker Jim Groom, University of Mary Washington
- opportunities to try out some Web 2.0 and other technologies hands-on with the CIT
- breakfast and lunch for pre-registered attendees!
See the full schedule
Online registration is now closed. You can still attend by signing up in person at the Registration Desk on Friday.